- “UAW Workers Reject Mack Trucks Contract, Will Strike”
Description: Workers of the United Auto Workers union have rejected a contract with Mack Trucks, leading to a strike.
- “Head of Exxon’s Shale Oil Business Faces Sexual Assault Charge in Texas”
Description: The head of Exxon’s shale oil business is facing a sexual assault charge in Texas.
- “US Agency, California Gathering Details of Accident Involving Robot Taxi and Pedestrian”
Description: A US agency and California authorities are investigating an accident involving a robot taxi and a pedestrian.
- “US Passenger Railroad Amtrak High-Speed Acela Program Facing New Delays”
Description: Amtrak’s high-speed Acela program is facing new delays, causing disruptions in passenger railroad services.
- “Factbox-Who Could Succeed Republican Kevin McCarthy as Speaker of the US House?”
Description: A factbox on potential successors to Republican Kevin McCarthy as Speaker of the US House.
- “US FDA Authorizes Novavax’s Updated COVID Shot, Shares Rise”
Description: The US FDA has authorized Novavax’s updated COVID-19 vaccine, leading to a rise in the company’s shares.