In today’s news roundup, we cover the latest headlines, including the increasing likelihood of a government shutdown, a tragic drowning incident at a day care, and the Pentagon’s warning about low funding for Ukraine. Read on for more details on these stories and other top news of the day.
- Conservative Rebels Tank Kevin McCarthy’s Funding Bill: Conservative rebels have caused Kevin McCarthy’s funding bill to fail, increasing the likelihood of a governmentshutdown.
- Two Children Drown in Day Care Pool: Tragedy strikes as two children drown in a daycare pool.
- US Funding to Ukraine Running Low: The Pentagon warns that US funding to Ukraine isrunning low.
- Birthplace of Atomic Bomb Braces for Biggest Mission: The birthplace of the atomic bomb is preparing for its largest mission since the Manhattan Project.
- US Senators Hope to Meet With Xi: US Senators plan to meet with Chinese President XiJinping during their trip to China next week.
- Nutrien Says Its Ammonia Was Released in Illinois Collision: Nutrien reports that its ammonia was released during a recent collision in Illinois.
Today’s top news stories highlight the ongoing political tensions in the US, a tragic accident at a day care, concerns over funding for Ukraine, and more. Stay informed and up-to-date with the latest news by following reliable sources and checking back for updateson these stories.