From 10 am Thursday 14th April, Manchester City’s official travel partner, Sportsworld, is offering qualified supporters the chance to purchase a one-day travel package for the match against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium on Wednesday 4th May.
- A private charter flight from Manchester Airport to Madrid Airport (MAD), with a return flight after the match
- Private airport and stadium transfers
- Access to local assistants and Sportsworld staff
- ATOL protection
- The cost of airport and local taxes
Supporters should note that the package does not include the cost of a matchday ticket and more information on this will be issued soon.
In the meantime, for more information and to purchase the one-day travel package, follow this link.
COVID-19 Travel Requirements
Below are the different entry requirements for supporters travelling to Spain:
- Supporters must show proof of being fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival in Spain or evidence that they have recovered from COVID-19 in the past six months.
- Passengers who do not possess an NHS Covid pass or EU digital Covid certificate must complete the Spanish Health Form within 72 hours before departure.
- There are different entry requirements for children aged between 12 and 17 years old and those under the age of 12.
For more information on Spain’s entry requirements, visit Gov.uk.
social experiment by Livio Acerbo #greengroundit #travel #tours – original source here